Building a human firewall with security awareness and training solutions.
Kaspersky Security Awareness is a portfolio of computer-based training products, utilizing the latest learning techniques and addressing all levels of the organizational structure.
What are the ‘Niche’ vendors values?
Forrester defines ‘niche’ Security Awareness training solutions as those that “take a learning-by-doing approach. Many have in-person workshops that can educate the entire workforce or are catered for just executives or developers. They also offer cyberattack simulations … or other microlearning gamification techniques”.
The report makes a number of recommendations about what to look for in a Security Awareness training program:
- ASAP optimizes employee engagement, knowledge retention and skills application through a heuristic approach, based on a scientific understanding of how we all best learn and absorb new skills.
- A ‘pattern perception’ based training methodology empowers the employee to respond appropriately, even when faced with a completely new threat
- Interval micro-learning with constant reinforcement, directly relevant interactive exercises and gamification work together in Kaspersky Security Awareness training programs not just to educate, but to change behavior
- Our two training platforms, one for growing businesses and one for large enterprises, both focus on creating a new cybersafety culture throughout the organization.
Download your copy of Forrester’s “Now Tech: Security Awareness And Training Solutions, Q1 2019” report for:
- Security Awareness market trends
- Objective analyses of key Security Awareness solution offerings
- Recommendations on how to choose a solution that will embed security best practices throughout your corporate culture
Learn more about Kaspersky Security Awareness https://www.kaspersky.com/small-to-medium-business-security/security-awareness-platform
Register to receive your complimentary copy of the Forrester Now Tech: Security Awareness And Training Solutions, Q1 2019